Remember that I’m not listing anything here that I don’t currently use myself. All of these products serve a purpose to me and are 100% worth paying for in my opinion. Just bear in mind that some products are more expensive and important then others.
Hosting and Domain Registrars
- Godaddy: I’ve registered all of my domains and host a lot of my sites here. I like the easy interface, cheap domain registration and ability to change DNS records (such as your cName) with ease.
- Bluehost: The reason I set up a 2nd hosting account at Bluehost.com was for SEO benefits since I didn’t want all my sites hosted under the same IP. I absolutely love Bluehost because they offer very cheap hosting and useful live chat customer support for when something goes wrong (which Godaddy doesn’t offer).
- GetClicky: If you don’t already have GetClicky.com for your analytics then I recommend signing up for the free trial now. It’s 10 times better then Google Analytics, since it allows you to track individual visitors and conversions better, while also limiting the amount of information that Google has on your site. It’s 100% free to use on one website.
- Clicktale: If you have a website strategy where you’re trying to funnel traffic to a particular page (e.g. sign-up to your list, buy a product or complete a form) then ClickTale is great for monitoring your web traffic in real time and improving conversions.
SEO Software, Blog Post Networks and Tools
- SEOMoz (Free Version): I use my 100% free SEOMoz account every day for OpenSiteExplorer.org (backlink analysis software) and the weekly SEO blog from the editors. I don’t really recommend signing up to SEOmoz Pro for $99/month, given that both of these tools are already available to free users, however if you’re interested in managing several SEO campaigns then this is extremely worth. You can also get a 30 free trial when you sign up using my link.
- Majestic SEO: Free SEO tool, which allows you to view your competitors backlink history.
- SEMRush: Free rank checker tool, keyword research too and allows you to spy on your competitor’s keywords and rankings in Google.
- BuildMyRank: This blog post network allows you to publish your unique articles (no spinning) to a range of high quality, PR1-PR5 blogs. Although BMR doesn’t accept gambling sites, I do use this a lot for my financial network. Sign up now for the 100% free trial (I currently use the $59/month service which allows me to post articles for 5 different domains).
- DudaMobile: Turn your wordpress blog into a mobile-friendly website within seconds. I’ve used this product on a few of my mobile sites and cannot stress enough how easy it is to install and how it’s increased my mobile traffic and conversions. You can sign up for the free version or host it on your own domain for $9.99 per month, which I strongly recommend.
- Aweber: Aweber is hands down the best solution for email marketing and catching subscribers. Available from $19 per month, plus start your first month from only $1.
WordPress Design and Logo Services
- StudioPress: Find a great selection of free and premium WordPress themes.
- Laurence’s Logo Service: Don’t’ bother wasting $300 of your money on a logo from 99Designs. I’ve used Laurence’s logo design services for every single one of my websites! He can make great, quick logos for $40 each and is happy to talk to you on Skype for making adjustments to it. He can also make animated banners for $50.
- The Best Spinner: I don’t use this tool anymore, but if you do decide to go down that route then this is a really useful product for creating spun articles that are around 60% unique. From my own experience it takes around 30-40mins to manually spin an article, which then creates 50+ spun versions that you can publish elsewhere. Don’t worry, it’s very easy to learn how to use and install it.
- PokerAffiliateListings: Filled with tons of friendly gaming affiliates, SEO discussions and an excellent marketplace for domains/advertising/content and other services.
- AcornDomains: The best forum for UK affiliates and domainers hands down.
- DigitalPoint Forums: Full of spammers but a great place to find very cheap link advertising and content writers.